Teams CHannel Disappered

Copper Contributor

Hello I have a issue with one of our teams channel.

We are 20 team members that have access to channel that was created towards the end of February 2020.
We have all had access to the posts and files sections, however there are some users that cannot see the channel anymore, while other still have access.

I tried many ways to access the channel, desktop, web, phone app with no success.

I tried looking for the files on SharePoint and I can access them via search only. I cannot see the files or channels listed anywhere else.
the channel is not deleted as the delete recycle bin on SharePoint is empty. and others still have access to the channel.

we tried the obvious rebooting systems etc.

can someone please explain what's happening and how to get the channel back.

Daniel

Also I had one of the team members that still has access to the channel sen it to me via email. the link in the email wont open pop up
"We can't find that channel due to connectivity issues. Please try again later.
Daniel

3 Replies

@dmichaud935 We have exactly the same problem, some users can see it others can not, and whenever you change the role of a user (owner/member) the channel becomes invisible for that user.

@dmichaud935 

We are facing the same issues during our MS Teams rollout. Guess that is a sporadic temporary issue. Are you still struggling or did anything change on your end in the mean time?

Cheers, TSA

I am a member of my class channel created by my lecture from school everything was working perfectly until my cell phone was wiped out and the Microsoft Teams App was also wiped out , she re- registered me again but now I can’t find the channel anymore

Please help

Regards

Xolani