Teams calender items not showing in windows 10 calender

Copper Contributor

I have a number of exchange and 365 email accounts set up in windows 10 in calendar and in windows 10 mail.  I have recently started using teams.  When I create a meeting in teams on one account it goes into my teams calendar but does not go into my windows calendar.  If I am invited into teams meetings on the same account they do appear in windows 10 cal,  If I set up other meetings in teams on other accounts the meetings appear.  So what am I missing with this,  I can't see any settings in teams for a specific account ,  I have toggled cal on and off for the account in CAL and as I said calendar invites and meetings do appear.  Just the ones I setup in teams don't appear in my own calendar (they do go the calendars of people I invite)

1 Reply

@6greens The account that you are logged into Teams with will be the calendar items are synced back with.  There are a few dependencies here,  one being the primary that the account needs to also have had it's Exchange mailbox moved into Exchange Online.  Assuming that is completed, then any meetings added to your Calendar in Teams - would show up in your Calendar wherever else you have it set to sync (Outlook / Windows Calendar / etc).  You may also want to check the calendar settings in the Calendar app to ensure items are downloaded as items arrive for the quickest view for synced items.  That can be found under the manage accounts section of settings in Mail.

/Josh