Teams Calendar Issue | "Couldn't load your calendar. Let's give it another try"

Copper Contributor

Good day,

We started a new tenant at the beginning of the month, and our calendars are not displaying in Teams, which brings up this notification on all PCs on tenant.

clipboard_image_0.png

Please assist.

Regards,

Connor

34 Replies

@JennyGaoAAL 

I tried this, but I have the same error on the portal as well :(

Same problem, I cannot create event and not able to look my calendar

@SqualaDesign I have the same issue. My problem with with Chrome. Here's what I noticed: 

1) If I use Chrome in Private mode and authenticate I have full access;

2) If I user Edge it does work. 

Looks like it's a permission with the user profile on Chrome.

I have had this issue and fixed by reinstalling MS Teams 32 bits
64 bit making issues with O365 apps
I have had this issue and fixed by reinstalling MS Teams 32 bit
64 bit making issues with O365 apps

@scott4950 

Check the user in the Teams Admin center; see if they are RestrictedAnnonymous and if so, you need to change them to Global.  I had that same issue and it fixed it.

My Teams account can't open the calendar for me to schedule or join meetinG. It keeps going back for me to sign in as it apologises for glitches

Can you Elaborate Please what Changes you did in Teams Admin Center

Problem to open a calander/ download in microsoft team

@RelogCSF My client had this issue, so i cleared the teams caches, but its not work, so i have uninstalled and reinstalled the Teams is instantly fix the issue. please try and let me know.

And try to clear the caches on this path %appdata%\Microsoft\teams Press Win + R button and paste and hit enter, it will open the teams caches folder.

Delete the following files:

• In tmp folder, delete all files.
  • In Blob_storage folder, delete all files.
  • In Cache folder, delete all files.
  • In IndexedDB folder, delete the .db file.
  • In GPUCache folder, delete all files.
  • In Databases folder, delete all files.
  • In Local Storage folder, delete all files.
  • In Application Cache>Cache folder, delete all files in it.

@JennyGaoAAL 

Thanks for your assistance. In my case uninstalling Teams and then downloading the installer from our Office365 environment did the trick.

@JennyGaoAAL Updating the Teams App worked for me, so I believe that's the solution :)

None of the above suggestions worked for me. I called MS tech support and they suggested logging into MS Teams from another device. When I opened Teams on my iPhone, it turns out that I needed to reauthenticale with Google to allow MS Teams to access my Google calendar. Once I went through this Google reauthentication process, my Google calendar showed up in my desktop Teams app.

@RelogCSF 

If you're accessing Teams through a web browser, try clearing your browser's cache and cookies. Sometimes, cached data can cause issues. If you're using the Teams desktop application, make sure it's up to date. Outdated software can sometimes lead to compatibility issues. If you're using a web browser to access Teams, try switching to a different browser or device to see if the issue persists. This can help determine if the problem is browser-specific. Ensure that your calendar settings are configured correctly. Double-check your time zone settings, working hours, and calendar permissions. Disable any browser extensions or add-ons that might be interfering with Teams' functionality. Sometimes, Teams or its associated services might experience temporary outages. Check the official Microsoft Teams status page to see if there are any ongoing issues in your region.