TEAMS AUTOFILL LOGIN

Copper Contributor

Hi, 

-I have been using my personal computer to access my job's teams portal.

-When I open teams, the app automatically autofills with my job's username and password.

-This information is verified with intranet connection to my company's server. 

-Now, I no longer work for this company, and no longer have access to their intranet.

-I now try to log in to teams with my personal username and password. 

-When I hit, "enter," with my own info, Teams automatically logs in with my previous company username and password. 

-Since I no longer work for this company, my non-existent company server connection cannot verify this login, so I get an error message from teams, "We're sorry, we've run into an issue."

I cannot seem to stop this loop. I cannot find anywhere on team's app or web page where the autofill is saved. I have reinstalled the app, and tried every other Microsoft log in portal to try to find another way to log in with my personal info.

Any help would be appreciated. 

Brian

1 Reply
Hi, on mobile so brief reply. Teams online shouldn’t be a problem here, at least not if using InPrivate Mode. As for the desktop app issue copy this script to PowerShell on your computer and hit enter.

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoftteams/scripts/powershell-script-teams-reset-autostart