Teams App Android Lists What's New Every Time It's Opened

Steel Contributor

This has been happening for weeks now.  I've even uninstalled the app and just this morning factory reset my phone (for other reasons but this should have fixed it).  Every time I open the app I get 3 messages I have to swipe through (here's your teams number, chat with colleagues, join meetings then Got It).  Got it does nothing as I open the app again and keep having to do this.  Version is 1416/1.0.0.2020072202.  Developer preview is off.  

4 Replies

Yes, please please fix this!  Teams is now unreliable for work when notifications are not delivered to me. 

I have tried the same steps as Mercedes apart from factory reset.  I am on the developer preview in hopes that a fix would be pushed out to this channel sooner.

Everybody in my workplace (a MSP) is having problems with Android Teams, causing a lot of confusion and disarray. 

I am having the same issue with assigning phone numbers to users.

I'm now not able to use the Walkie Talkie feature on a brand new Samsung XCover Pro which has PTT because this What's  New wizard keeps opening.  I've also had a call disconnected because it keeps opening and closing.  

I just installed the app on this brand new phone and has the same issue.

Us too. Actually can't answer Teams calls because they've rung off by the time we've got through the introduction. :frowning_face: