The following questions have arisen regarding device management in Teams. Specifically for IP Phones, but could apply to other devices.
1) Is there any way to look at detailed reports for device updates? success (what was actually updated)\Failure (exactly why did it fail)
2) What about summary reports? Updating bulk batches should show success\failure with a drill down as to why the updates failed.
3) Detailed reports for the devices. Having to pull up individual devices and then History is cumbersome and time consuming.
4) Can the time period devices are allowed\not allowed to update be set anywhere?
5) Method to set up separate groups for doing updates. POC group and then other groups.
6) More control for the updates other than Immediately\30 day defer\90 day defer. If using OVOC or YMCS, need to be able to turn off the Microsoft device updates so any newer updates installed using OVOC\YMCS are not overwritten.
7) Reporting that doesn't give errors\warnings for devices if the installed version is newer than the Microsoft released version.
If there are more than 40 devices in a deployment, the Microsoft Admin portal becomes very difficult to manage all of the devices.