SOLVED

Teams Admin Dashboard - "We can't load any data" Try again?

Steel Contributor

https://admin.teams.microsoft.com

I've been seeing this for a couple days now, on multiple tenants. No issues noted on the O365 service health page. Anyone else seeing this?
clipboard_image_0.png

Bob

5 Replies
I'd start with your browser as I've seen browser cache cause this. Do incognito / different profile and different browser all together inprivate.

Next, different network(outside firewall) to eliminated local issue, and finally another machine if all of the above don't work.

If none work, I'd put in a support ticket via o365 admin center, might be something wrong with your tenant.
Negative. Working fine here.

@Bob Manjoney  I have been seeing the same thing the last couple of days. Same as you, I don't see any advisories in the Health messages that should be causing this. It's not a browser issue. I asked my co-admins to check and they see the same thing.

best response confirmed by Bob Manjoney (Steel Contributor)
Solution

@LauraFW  It wasn't browser, machine, user, or network specific for me either. Everyone was seeing this everywhere. All the cache clearing and resetting known to mankind didn't resolve the issue, because the issue was clearly not on our end but on MS's. Eventually, it just started working again after about a day.

@Bob Manjoney The browser change worked for me. I have ticket open with MS to find out what to do with other brwosers as all my folks user chrome. 

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by Bob Manjoney (Steel Contributor)
Solution

@LauraFW  It wasn't browser, machine, user, or network specific for me either. Everyone was seeing this everywhere. All the cache clearing and resetting known to mankind didn't resolve the issue, because the issue was clearly not on our end but on MS's. Eventually, it just started working again after about a day.

View solution in original post