Teams Admin Center FAILED_TO_AUTO_DISCOVER_DOMAIN

Copper Contributor

Hi,

I'm using Microsoft Teams Free. I created a team but if I try to log into the Teams Admin Center (admin.teams.microsoft.com) with admin credentials (admin@domain.onmicrosoft.com) I get a FAILED_TO_AUTO_DISCOVER_DOMAIN error.

The error says that I have to check in Microsoft 365 admin if there's a user with a Teams License assigned and I have checked that every user has a license.

I also found this  https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoftteams/troubleshoot/teams-administration/failed-to-auto-dis... but when i run the command New-CsOnlineSession with credentials i'm getting an error 

Get-CsPowerShellEndpoint : The remote name could not be resolved: 'lyncdiscover.domain.onmicrosoft.com' .

How can I solve it?

Thanks in advance!

3 Replies

I have precisely the same problem.

@Vic_Savy  since nobody helps me here, let me know if you can solve it

Yes, we are currently having the same problem. Had a trunk from our SBC to Microsoft Teams and the trunk has gone down, "Fail to Fetch Trunk Data for Trunk .... Status: Not Found.

Logging in to the portal we were using for the trunk I now get this error when trying to find out what's happening in the Teams Admin Portal. Microsoft is being pretty useless at fixing it, considering it's been reported before. Ours, and our customers phones have now been down to 8 hours. No incoming calls, no outgoing calls.

If I find the solution I will post it here

GrantC

@adtcmin