SOLVED

Teams Add In bei Outlook 2016

Copper Contributor

Hallo Zusammen,

ich habe ein Problem bei uns wird das Teams Add In nicht in Outlook 2016 integriert. Ich habe schon einige Lösungsansätze versucht,  diese haben aber nicht geholfen.

Meine Frage kann man das Outlook Add In von Teams nutzen wenn Teams in der Free Version betrieben wird oder braucht man dafür eine Basic oder Standard Lizenz?

Gibt es eine Voraussetzung für die Email Adresse im Outlook, damit man das Add In betreiben kann?

Grüße und schon mal Danke 

1 Reply
best response confirmed by ThereseSolimeno (Microsoft)
Solution

Hi @Eric_Viale_-_Luka ,

To the best of my knowledge the add-in is something that is bundled with the Teams installation. So I have seen issues, where something has to be done on the Office installation, Outlook closed, Teams reloaded and Outlook launched for it to acknowledge the change but not sure of it being Teams version specific but certainly Office version specific. I can check it out though.

If you also right click your Teams icon in the system tray and do get logs, this can be helpful as part of the logs it will mention if the Add-in is loaded:

henryarphillips365_0-1596803420352.png

Wed Aug 05 2020 12:52:12 GMT+0100 (British Summer Time) <10572> -- info -- Current Outlook Version: 16
Wed Aug 05 2020 12:52:12 GMT+0100 (British Summer Time) <10572> -- info -- Outlook meeting addin registered success
Wed Aug 05 2020 12:52:12 GMT+0100 (British Summer Time) <10572> -- event -- name: meeting_addin_registration_success, contextForAddin: teamsUpgradePolicyV2Synced, ppChannel: Insiders::FRDC, distSrc: PROPLUS_ProjectProRetail,O365ProPlusRetail,VisioProRetail, ppInstallMode: INSTALL, autoStartPolicy: undefined, vdiMode: 0, eventpdclevel: 1,

Thanks

Henry

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by ThereseSolimeno (Microsoft)
Solution

Hi @Eric_Viale_-_Luka ,

To the best of my knowledge the add-in is something that is bundled with the Teams installation. So I have seen issues, where something has to be done on the Office installation, Outlook closed, Teams reloaded and Outlook launched for it to acknowledge the change but not sure of it being Teams version specific but certainly Office version specific. I can check it out though.

If you also right click your Teams icon in the system tray and do get logs, this can be helpful as part of the logs it will mention if the Add-in is loaded:

henryarphillips365_0-1596803420352.png

Wed Aug 05 2020 12:52:12 GMT+0100 (British Summer Time) <10572> -- info -- Current Outlook Version: 16
Wed Aug 05 2020 12:52:12 GMT+0100 (British Summer Time) <10572> -- info -- Outlook meeting addin registered success
Wed Aug 05 2020 12:52:12 GMT+0100 (British Summer Time) <10572> -- event -- name: meeting_addin_registration_success, contextForAddin: teamsUpgradePolicyV2Synced, ppChannel: Insiders::FRDC, distSrc: PROPLUS_ProjectProRetail,O365ProPlusRetail,VisioProRetail, ppInstallMode: INSTALL, autoStartPolicy: undefined, vdiMode: 0, eventpdclevel: 1,

Thanks

Henry

View solution in original post