Teams 1.3.00.4461 version

Copper Contributor

I just updated this morning to this version.  Does Microsoft have a blog where I can read about the latest Teams updates?  How often is Teams updated? 

6 Replies
Looks like they haven't updated the release notes yet, but here you go. No version numbers unfortunately.

https://support.office.com/en-us/article/what-s-new-in-microsoft-teams-d7092a6d-c896-424c-b362-a472d...

@kirashi Page cannot be found.

Ugh I see that my phone lopped the end off the UUID in the URL so it was missing an "e" letter. Should be fixed now, but would have been a non issue if Microsoft used SEO friendly URLs in their blog posts.
Got it! Thank you!

We are working on a project in which we plan to use Microsoft Teams platform but the challenge we have is that we need to increased the number of cameras on the screen.  As published before, Microsoft planned to increased the camera capacity from 2x2 to 3x3.  I received a new update yesterday that included version 1.3.00.12058, but this new capacity wasn't included.  Two things, where can I find what new features were included in this version and when does the camera capacity will be increased?

Our project is related to Mental Health.

Thanks

@Juan Carlos González Martín