Team SharePoint data sync between two tenants

Copper Contributor

Hi Guys, 

How can I establish a sync in between two tenants for data availability on both tenants on SharePoint sites. both are online.

6 Replies
What are you after? 2 tenants with same information for High availability??

If so, this is not how you do it! You have one tenant and Microsoft takes care of the rest regarding HA!
I want to set up a team data sync in between two tenants so that I don't have to migrate data again and again.
Not possible to do this except from using third party tool like an incremental migration job working in the background or something! MAy I ask your usecase ??

@adam deltinger  actually I have a Teams channel and my project is completed now I want to move all the data in my other tenant where I track all irrelevant (which are not required in live project also my support tenant for clients) activities. so I want to implement this practice going forward that whenever any project completed data is zipped and moved to support tenant. and I'll remove the team channel from my Primary tenant. 

This is what I'm trying to achieve here, so I thought if their is any way I can sync Team share point data in between two tenants.

Are we talking about just files here?
Also, why have two tenants and not just archive the files in another team/library within the same tenant! Seems like a lot of effort doing what you do :) what’s the reason for having two tenants??

Yes Just the files. 

HAHAHA 

Okay so, the reason I have two tenants is that I have quite a customer base right now and we have to provide them solutions as well as support so, just to keep things segregated we came up with this set up and I want to implement a automated way to sync up some of my teams channel data. so just in case solutions engineer deletes the channel or ends with project the data will be already present in support side and he/she can just send in a request to close out the project and archive the project deliverable data to support team @adam deltinger. and i think I can not pull this off without using third party tool so. ....