SOLVED

Team Calls - screen layout

This thread has been locked for new comments by a moderator, if you have a new similar issue then please start a new thread.
Brass Contributor

Hi,  one of our members seems to have changed the layout of her Teams Call screen and we cannot figure out how to change it back to the default.  This is her current screen

Call Tool - Layout problem.png

This is how our screen is usually presented.

Call Tool - Default layout.png

Can anyone help with returning it to our default layout?

Thanks.

84 Replies

@ThereseSolimeno While I appreciate the response, a feedback form is taking time away from fixing the problem - the current design is decreasing productivity and causing frustration. Folks here have been very clear on their thoughts.  Either revert to the old design or give us the option to choose the new vs. old design.  In the future, maybe think about a feedback form prior to making a major change.

I agree the new layout is very poor. Please return the old layout.
Your comments have been noted and shared with the features team. Thank you.

Dear @msft

Do you think you could revert with the same amount of consultation as you seemingly did before you made the change, at the same gung-ho speed and then, when deployed, then come back and do the survey you should have done in the first place?

I.e. don't decide to do a survey NOW when it will only serve to delay the reversion!

Thanks, looking forward to your survey sometime in July

EDITED: USER SURVEY NOW CLOSED.  Thank you to all of the users here who indicated an interest in having a discussion with the calling features team.  You will be contacted by email.