Team Authentication Error on Google Calendar Add-On

Copper Contributor

User account '*****@gmail.com' from identity provider 'live.com' does not exist in tenant 'Microsoft Services' and cannot access the application '7969c887-ba98-48bb-8832-6c9239929d7c'(Microsoft Teams meeting add-on for Google Workspace) in that tenant. The account needs to be added as an external user in the tenant first. Sign out and sign in again with a different Azure Active Directory user account.

I spoke with chat agent, they advised,

Thank you, Pradeep. As per checking, your personal Microsoft Account  matches a domain name that is registered as a tenant in Office 365. We may need to request a removal of that account that is detected by MS Teams Server.

4 Replies

Hi @PradeepJaiswal: Do you have a question for the community or are you just sharing the advice you were given for this situation?

@ThereseSolimeno I am looking for help to fix this issue. I am told by chat support agent that if I post here then Team support team would fix this issue for me.

Hi @PradeepJaiswal This is not really a tech support site - it's monitored by users like you who can offer assistance but sometimes posts don't get answered right away.  If you want immediate tech support, I suggest you open a ticket at answers.microsoft.com, where authorized agents are trained to provide assistance until the issue is resolved. 

Hi I dont an option to open a ticket, it shows me forum page. By the way any advice why I keep getting that error when I add the Team addon on Google calender