Table in Wiki Content Area Disappears

Copper Contributor

This is a repeat of another user issue but I could not find a resolution in the Teams Community.

Does anyone know how to solve the following issue?

1. Create a table in Teams Wiki tab

2. Insert a table

3. Link one of the cells to a Teams Site

4. Click the cell, go to that Site

5. Return to the Wiki page, no table in content area

After these operations, the table disappears. I tried several times with no exception.

3 Replies

@John_Losito_JLo 

I'm having a similar problem. We're pasting Teams Links into a Wiki and periodically the content under a section will disappear even day or so. The section stays and the Section title is still there but everything in that section disappears.

@Brian_Huels I'm having the same issue. I copy/pasted information from one note into multiple sections.  When i do that and click on any section link, when i return to the wiki that sections content is gone. If instead i type in all the information/setup the links using the wiki rich text editor, things work fine. Ugh.

@tguenther1325  When I was the only one using the Wiki in another Team it seem to be alright. I would paste links in and they wouldn't disappear. When I retyped and repasted the information into a Wiki used by 12 people, it started to happen.

I think it's a great little tool but if it loses information it's not worth anything.