Switching between Personal and Default directories in Microsoft Teams

Copper Contributor

Hi all,

Hope you can help. I have a problem where I cannot switch from my Default directory to my Personal directory in Microsoft Teams when accessing from my PC as well as my Mac. I can easily switch on my iPhone as it presents me with an option to do so after logging into Microsoft Teams. Is there anyway for this option to be presented in Microsoft Teams after logging in on my PC and Mac? I prefer not to use the Default directory from Microsoft Azure to use for Teams.

Kind regards,

RocknRollTim 

3 Replies
Hi!
If you are referring to Teams for home that was released recently, this is for now only supported on mobile clients.
Support for desktop clients and web are coming though

Adam
Thanks for clarifying Adam. I know this is off topic but you would not happen to know why myself and the recipient would not be able to send each other messages via Teams? Also would you happen to know why I am not able to call the recipient via audio and video calls through Teams? The recipient is able to do audio and video calls to me but not the other way round.

Kind regards,

RocknRollTim

Update

After Microsoft introduced the Personal directory in Microsoft Teams on 20th November for PC users, I am now able to send messages as well as initiating audio and video calls to the recipient and vice versa. Unfortunately the Mac version of Microsoft Teams still does not have the Personal directory option.