Survey about digitalization; how stress has an impact on an individual's ability to focus on work

Copper Contributor

Hello everyone!

I am currently writing my bachelor's thesis and thought it would be interesting to see if our "work"-focus has shifted now that more and more communication is digitalized. Not only that but external factors probably distract us more than ever now that working from home has become more of a norm.

Using microsoft teams while working from home has probably had an impact on how well I perform my work-tasks (not being able to have meetings in person to discuss projects etc...) so I thought that I might post my survey here as well to find out how others using Microsoft Teams are handling the increase digitalized communication. If you have a couple of minutes to spare I would really appreciate it if you would fill out my survey!

survey: https://s.surveyplanet.com/gYZ2hDIB1

All responses are anonymous. Thank you for your time and take care of yourselves out there!

2 Replies

Hi @sumsum  I'm sure some of the members would be happy to help with your survey. Good luck.

Hi Therese! and thank you