SOLVED

Students share screen only with me

Copper Contributor
Hello. As we prepare for fall semester at the university, I have classes that I teach software in a computer lab as face to face class. To keep social distancing and not touch all keyboards, I would like to use Microsoft teams in classroom. I will make all students sign in to teams from the desktop, share screen with me if they need help with the software. My question here is, can a student share screen with me alone, not the whole class? Can I take over and control their computer or I just can view it.
Thank you
2 Replies
best response confirmed by ThereseSolimeno (Microsoft)
Solution

@Soso-sasa From the research I have done, I don't see any way to share your screen with just one person in a call with other people. You have the ability to take over and control other participants' screen. You will need to click on "Request Control" when a participant is screen sharing with you.

Thank you for your input
1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by ThereseSolimeno (Microsoft)
Solution

@Soso-sasa From the research I have done, I don't see any way to share your screen with just one person in a call with other people. You have the ability to take over and control other participants' screen. You will need to click on "Request Control" when a participant is screen sharing with you.

View solution in original post