SOLVED

Stage Gate of new product process with employee resource Management

Copper Contributor

I am looking for Project Management Software.  It looks like Teams does have a lot of the tools I am looking for in a software except for a couple of things.  I am not finding a tool for implementing Microsoft Project.  The Gantt chart would have things like new product development with design, validation, prototype build, testing and launch, etc.  I am also trying to enter a staged product development workflow with resource management. 

1 Reply
best response confirmed by ThereseSolimeno (Microsoft)
Solution

@TinaMott  here are the two items that you could use in Microsoft teams,

1 - using the planner that is like a mini MS project but still give you some options like Board, Charts and Schedule, in Board you can have different buckets and tags as per the needs.

2 - going to Teams > teams > general channel > + adding new tab > select Website from that > find your MS project online url > put the url in the url section and give it a name click save.

you will have your MS Project online in the Teams Tab, but if you are looking for a Microsoft Project app inside a team that is not available currently.

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by ThereseSolimeno (Microsoft)
Solution

@TinaMott  here are the two items that you could use in Microsoft teams,

1 - using the planner that is like a mini MS project but still give you some options like Board, Charts and Schedule, in Board you can have different buckets and tags as per the needs.

2 - going to Teams > teams > general channel > + adding new tab > select Website from that > find your MS project online url > put the url in the url section and give it a name click save.

you will have your MS Project online in the Teams Tab, but if you are looking for a Microsoft Project app inside a team that is not available currently.

View solution in original post