Someone has already set up Teams for your organisation Ask your admin to get you started with Teams,

Copper Contributor

Im trying to set up Teams for our organisation but when I try to sign in or create an acount I get this message:

Someone has already set up Teams for your organisation

Ask your admin to get you started with Teams, or set up another org in Teams using a different email address.

I have no idea how to get around this and see many others have had this issue and needed microsoft to manually fix it but tech support have put me round in circles.

Any help with this would be greatly appriciated. 

4 Replies

@ChristianBergstrom Thanks for your response! Sadly none of these options seem to resolve my issues...

@AngusBreton Is it possible this could have happened?

"When a self-service user signs up for a cloud service that uses Azure AD, they are added to an unmanaged Azure AD directory based on their email domain."

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/active-directory/users-groups-roles/domains-admin-takeover

@ChristianBergstrom Hmm this could possibly have happened. Although I don't believe anyone has used Azure AD directly before. Would I need to signup to become the admin in this case?