SOLVED

[Solved by waiting] Many apps not working in Teams (Planner, Wiki, OneDrive ...)

Copper Contributor

Update:

The problem has solved by itself when Teams opened today (> one week after adding licence). After clicking Wiki and Files the tabs worked perfectly. Adding Planner-tab was not possible yet. Then I started an already existing Forms-tab from the "provisioning team"-template I copied from MS and a pop-up asked for credentials. After adding these, everything works as expected.

Hi there,

I setup a Microsoft 365 subscription for our non-profit-organization last week. Unfortunately Teams, OneDrive and many other apps do not work for us. In Windows, Android and Web apps.

I created a new channel within our team and tried to use Planner. But when i press + and choose Planner, the button for saving is grayed out. I can use the "real" Planner on webclient and Android app, but not in teams.

Planner grau.PNG

Translation: Zurück = back, Speichern = Save, Über diese Registerkarte im Kanal posten = Post about this on the channel

Furthermore OneDrive seems to be disabled or broken at all and I cannot access it with Teams, Webclient or Office-Web-apps.

OneDrive.PNG

Translation: We are still setting up your files on OneDrive. This should take a few minutes.

Dateien.PNG

Translation: Your files cannot be accessed/retrieved.

Wiki.PNG

Translation: One moment please, space for your Wiki is currently being freed. Wait a few minutes and then try again.

Trello.PNG

Translation: Zurück = back, Speichern = Save, Über diese Registerkarte im Kanal posten = Post about this on the channel

Teams-Bug.gif

Additionally Teams crashes from time to time.

Troubleshooting I already did:

• Creating new teams and channels
  • Adding the "provisioning team", the one that you can automatically add for Skype-to-Teams-Upgrade. This has Planner and Forms tabs but the page is completely empty (gray all over page)
  • Checking licenses and permissions
  • Logging out, reboot. Web, Android, Windows client
  • Waiting for some days
  • Adding more users and let them do with their accounts (Web an Windows app) while watching them
  • Searching through every Admin console and so on
  • Googling symptoms and error messages
  • Checking help-pages
  • Checking, deleting and recreating Planner plans

Thanks for any help in advance! :hearteyes:

1 Reply
best response confirmed by ACCakut (Copper Contributor)
Solution

Update:

The problem has solved by itself when Teams opened today (> one week after adding licence). After clicking Wiki and Files the tabs worked perfectly. Adding Planner-tab was not possible yet. Then I started an already existing Forms-tab from the "provisioning team"-template I copied from MS and a pop-up asked for credentials. After adding these, everything works as expected.

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by ACCakut (Copper Contributor)
Solution

Update:

View solution in original post