Slow motion in conference, just me./camara lenta en conferencia solo a mi

Copper Contributor

Hello, I have a question, when I start a video call my camera is very slow and I am the only one on my team whose camera is slow, but in other applications such as Skype or other types of video conferencing I am doing very well. Does anyone know why this happens to me? and does anyone know how to fix it? / Hola, tengo una pregunta, cuando inicio una video llamada mi cámara va muy lenta y soy el único de mi equipo cuya cámara es lenta, pero en otras aplicaciones como Skype u otro tipo de videoconferencia lo estoy haciendo muy bien . ¿Alguien sabe por qué me pasa esto? y alguien sabe como solucionarlo?

2 Replies

Hello @Marczzz23   How strong is your wifi?

Hi @Marczzz23 ,

Have you ensured that you have the latest firmware installed for your web cam?

What is the web cam you are using? Just in case it is one I have used and can confirm as not being problematic with Teams?

There are also certain web cams that are certified for Teams use and will have more of a guaranteed best experience when it comes to use with Teams but if you are using it fine with other similar technologies I am sure the issue lies elsewhere but just had to get that little disclaimer in :)

Thanks

Henry