Skype/Teams Room System and Logitech BRIO problem

Copper Contributor

We use Skype / Teams Room System on Logitech Tap together with Logitech BRIO camera.

version.png

(sorry for Swedish, but i think you understand ;)

The camera is visible in the settings

Settings.png

It is also possible to press preview and we get a picture of the camera.

Preview.png

But when we start a meeting, the camera icon is greyed out and doesn't work.

grey.png

6 Replies

@Fredrik Rubne Hejsan!

Have you tried with another whiteboard or background. It could be that the software can't find a whiteboard when the background is round. Try to frame your whiteboard with black tape and/or remove stuff from the whiteboard when you starts.

I've used Logitech Tap with Brio as a content camera so I know it should work.

Lycka till!

Oh no. The problem is that the camera does not start at all in a call, you cannot select video calls, only audio calls.But the camera is ok in the settings ???@Linus Cansby 

I've seen the same problem on Logitech smart dock. I doubt it should matter but have you checked the firmware version of the Brio, should be v240. https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoftteams/room-systems/requirements#certified-firmware-version...

Do you have more than one MTR or camera so you can try to switch?

@Linus CansbyI know ... it is probably too late .... but was the problem the running Logitech capture software ?

@Martin Heydenreich 

Having the exact same problem. Smartdock running Teams with brio camera. In a call, the camera button is grayed out. Have you found a fix? Thanks!

I found the fix. In my case, I was choosing the Brio as the "Content Camera" in the Teams settings. This is why starting content sharing began showing the camera feed. There isn't a setting for a "Meeting Camera", it just uses the default. So setting the "Content Camera" to NONE fixed the issue.