SOLVED

Sign-in pop-up while already logged in Microsoft Teams

Brass Contributor

We are facing the following issue. While working with Microsoft Teams (and being logged in successfully), the following sign in box popups suddenly. When closing this box without entering the credentials, everything keeps working fine. Multiple users are facing this issue. It feels like it's happening randomly. Can anyone help us with a hint where to find the cause of this issue?

clipboard_image_1.png

6 Replies
best response confirmed by RobinSlagman (Brass Contributor)
Solution
It's a bug that's been cropping up. Think it's related to custom apps and sso, but restarting Teams usually gets rid of it. You could always put in a ticket, but pretty sure it's a known issue.

@Chris Webb Thanks for your reply! Let's hope Microsoft will fix this one soon...

@RobinSlagman 

We are also experiencing this same issue. Only difference is that after we close this screen: 

clipboard_image_3.png

and then close teams completely and try to reopen Teams we get this page:

clipboard_image_2.png

Still have not found a way to bypass this issue... 

@HM-DPW-LACOUNTY I'm sorry to hear that. I guess it's also a bug that will be fixed with a future update.

@RobinSlagman Yes hopefully. We are trying to roll this out to over 5k users so at the moment we have paused. Have a great day!

@HM-DPW-LACOUNTY I understand your concerns. Have a great day also!

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by RobinSlagman (Brass Contributor)
Solution
It's a bug that's been cropping up. Think it's related to custom apps and sso, but restarting Teams usually gets rid of it. You could always put in a ticket, but pretty sure it's a known issue.

View solution in original post