Shifts - Ghost Groups

Copper Contributor

I'm having an issue with ghost groups that appear in my Schedule e.g. Test groups I created while playing around with Shifts.

I believe I must have deleted these groups when members and shifts were still present. If you try to delete a group in this state you receive the message "<Group name> will be deleted but will still appear in the schedule where shifts are assigned." I must have then deleted the Shifts after deleted the group.

I now have a situation where if I add a Time Off entry to one of the members in my "Service Desk" group the ghost group (Test) reappears (as member belonged to both groups) and adds the Time Off entry to both groups. If I delete the Time Off entry from the ghost group the group disappears, but then the Time Off entry is also deleted for that user from all other Groups. The icon to delete a group does not display for the ghost groups. 

I've replicated this in both Desktop and Web Client and only see the ghost groups in the Day view where time off entry is present (not Week or Month views). However, ghost groups do not show in the mobile app. In the mobile app, I see my actual group "Service Desk" and a group called "Other" where the time off entries are displayed.

0 Replies