SHIFTS EVENTS OVERLAP

Copper Contributor

Hello I was wanting to take this opportunity to see if there is a solution to the Shifts, Activities issue with overlapping activities? Some times the activities can overlap and other times a 5 minute gap is forced. I think it is a problem with the error proofing logic. I submitted a "Customer Voice" submission 1 year ago but no progress so far. Is there a work around possible? Thank you for your time. Can send screen shot if possible.

Capture.JPG

3 Replies
HI there. Thanx for submitting this. This Shifts team isn't online with us for the events AMA so we will go find this answer for you from that team. All questions will be answered by Friday.
Thank you so much!

Best Regards
Jeff

@Karuana Gatimu :

Hello Karuana:
 Any feedback from the shifts group on the events issue? We are trying to use their product which is a scheduler. It is kind of basic that the product should be able to schedule correctly ( it does not ). Because of this issue I have about 15 minutes of lost data per shift. Cannot wait for enough votes for this to get corrected as we are going to production now. Is there another avenue to pursue a fix or work around? Thank you for your time.

moorej2050_0-1616698113398.png

Best Regards

Jeffrey Moore

Senior Controls Engineer

Department:  Manufacturing Engineering

Division Automotive

Region North America (NAO)