Shift App on MS Teams seem not working well.

Copper Contributor

Iyke13_0-1614588909900.png

As seen in the screenshot, the entire page is no longer arranged according to the dates.

The monthly dates look all scattered.

There seem to be an upgrade on Teams i believe.

1 Reply

@Iyke13

say10} so what nothing can can sale so if anti.point sets the n all points set and the point cpould sakle extra normal send-ti point in zero so zero EC point in a zero 1 and into the set point at a zero and the say can Equal saying points of zero and fours and in-di can Equal size and the size can ect C point and i-o-bowl can sit down and send the set point in a zero and the one and send it to the A T point of 9 and of nine points the zero point can send zeros and can send ones in a code of seventh and thrids and fourthjs and fiths so all ponts can send a call and open the the say in zero and points can equal a pio inthe Econ sperration and seven time the set it points in one time and sets three size seteums and seteums CPA are 4000 sizes in UBA is can lyn at EC point and at the piont at zero and thn size it then the Equal can not liz coastr as equal can not size the sent so Euqual one then at two the zero can not into one but can size the seven points of all and  a sioze one the size ir up and Equal size can fold boxes and seven times the seven R and R is the sever and the sever take and servering I to Equal the size one and at point and equal seven parts and then the equal size and VcK the out sale spoint and sale sIKey point and the arrow sits and thenZero sits and ponts seventh and six seven pointsizeand then the AH pointcansitates and opens days a ca;ll soi pint and can size but it could open it./