SOLVED

Sharing work in teams

Copper Contributor

I have work in one group that I want to share with another and I can't figure it out. For example, work in  team 1 documents. Wanting to share with team 2 - there must be a way to do this. I've tried favouriting the other group but it still can't find it when I'm looking to copy. I can't upload anything as it reverts back my one drive or computer. It can't be this complicated?!

5 Replies
best response confirmed by ThereseSolimeno (Microsoft)
Solution

@VNewt 

The best solution here is to have everyone who needs to access this work in one Team.  Sounds simplistic, but any other ways of trying to make this work are just going to over complicate things.

This isnt an option I'm afraid. One team is for staff and one team is for students.

@VNewt 

Can the student file be a separate copy of the staff file, or do staff and students need to collaborate on the actual same document?

The staff save their work on Sharepoint then it needs moving into teams for the students to access. But not shared access, they just need a copy.

@VNewt 

And once the staff make the changes, will they need to continue making regular changes that the students will need to see?

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by ThereseSolimeno (Microsoft)
Solution

@VNewt 

The best solution here is to have everyone who needs to access this work in one Team.  Sounds simplistic, but any other ways of trying to make this work are just going to over complicate things.

View solution in original post