SOLVED

Sharing content from a teams channel

Copper Contributor

I want to periodically share my teams channel content with my direct report without adding that person as an ongoing participant in the channel.  Is there an effective way to index and channel periodically to keep those outside the team up to speed?

2 Replies
best response confirmed by ThereseSolimeno (Microsoft)
Solution
You mean files? In that case you can just share the files/folders you like from SharePoint! Otherwise, conversations would be harder! You can send conversations to mail via “send to Outlook” or just copy / paste into another space! You can probably build something that pulls certain messages and send them somewhere else via graph/ power automate but it just seems to much of a hassle for this

@adam deltinger  thanks Adam, yes I am trying to share a conversation in channel versus files.  I will try your send to outlook suggestion, thanks!

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by ThereseSolimeno (Microsoft)
Solution
You mean files? In that case you can just share the files/folders you like from SharePoint! Otherwise, conversations would be harder! You can send conversations to mail via “send to Outlook” or just copy / paste into another space! You can probably build something that pulls certain messages and send them somewhere else via graph/ power automate but it just seems to much of a hassle for this

View solution in original post