SharePoint Libraries Added to Teams Channel Not Accessible in Teams Mobile App??

Steel Contributor

I just finished Microsoft Ignite and was so stoked to start using TEAMS as our central tool for everything, including accessing our existing SharePoint library files so they can access everything from one place.  This most definitely includes the Mobile App as that is what most of our remote users use (no one wants to have to turn their laptop on to find documentation).

Why are these folders not available in the mobile app when they are available in the browser version?  Please do not say, just use the OneDrive app to access those files, as that then defeats the whole purpose of using ONE app for everything.  

What am I missing?  I wanted to use a Teams Team for everything we do Microsoft wise, but alas we still have to use OneDrive or SharePoint app to access files, we still have to install the Yammer app to access those communications as I cannot find even how to sync our existing yammer group feeds to a Teams.

So far, we need Teams, OneDrive, SharePoint and Yammer and use them all separately?  I'm so hoping something is just not configured properly.  

1 Reply

Well I found the "Yammer" app that is still called Yammer in all the Teams documentation.  It's now called the Communities app which is a cause for much confusion. 

Was also hoping that the new "Praise App" could actually be added as an app so we can all see and post praises in one place vs having to do these in misc chats.