SOLVED

Send a Copy of Teams message to Outlook

Brass Contributor

HI

I have an internal team channel used by HR and they use it for notification and other events.

The HR employees are the only users allowed to post.

But I need to find a way for every message they post, a similar messages goes to Outlook users inbox.

how to do this.

Thanks

2 Replies
best response confirmed by niazstinu (Brass Contributor)
Solution

@niazstinu Teams kinda does this anyway, if the posted message @ mentions the channel then anyone who hasn't seen the message in their feed within an hour in Teams will receive an email from Teams. I would suggest you train users how notifications work.

If you really want to do something that fills everyone's mailboxes then Power Automate can trigger when a message is posted and then generate an email.

Hi
Thanks for your reply.
it seesm its working.
But do you have any link for an example how to use the Power Automate for such thing.

Thanks

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by niazstinu (Brass Contributor)
Solution

@niazstinu Teams kinda does this anyway, if the posted message @ mentions the channel then anyone who hasn't seen the message in their feed within an hour in Teams will receive an email from Teams. I would suggest you train users how notifications work.

If you really want to do something that fills everyone's mailboxes then Power Automate can trigger when a message is posted and then generate an email.

View solution in original post