SOLVED

Self updating Tab

Copper Contributor

Hi Community, 

Our organisation works with daily schedule that are usually emitted overnight for the next day. I would like is to appear as a Tab in the General Channel of the team automatically without having to manually remove yesterday's Tab and creating today's.

I was thinking of creating a library (or a folder in Files) and the Tab would automatically display the latest document in that folder/library in the tab. The documents are PDF

Someone has any idea?

2 Replies
I would simply go with Posting a Message or content to a Teams Channel upon update or new data to a specific Library or folder of the Sharepoint/Teams.

Here is the Steps to give you some more idea...
1 - have specific SharePoint Document Library
2 - Create a flow on PowerAutomate asking for any time new item find Automatically post it to a Team Channel
3 - insides the flow you can create what to includes as title, description and even attached the file it self to be posted on the channel.

i hope that works for you... but we have somthing Similar which works great....
best response confirmed by ThereseSolimeno (Microsoft)
Solution

Hello @jacqu1545 

I suggest a power automate flow, there are some templates depending your connections, you can find them here:

Search available templates | Microsoft Power Automate

Hope this help.

JM

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by ThereseSolimeno (Microsoft)
Solution

Hello @jacqu1545 

I suggest a power automate flow, there are some templates depending your connections, you can find them here:

Search available templates | Microsoft Power Automate

Hope this help.

JM

View solution in original post