Selecting conversation in a meeting cause issue with the display

Copper Contributor

Since Tuesday if in a meeting I click the conversation icon to show the conversation pane, I lose the top bar and the video goes all wrong (see below)

I'm using the Windows 10 app and other user in my company have the same problem.

mara0209_1-1612369140079.png

mara0209_0-1612369051872.png

5 Replies

@mara0209 

Hi, has this issue just started occurring for everyone please?  I wonder if this has been caused by updates possibly?

@PeterRising yes it started this week... My version is "You have Microsoft Teams Version 1.3.00.24755 (64-bit). It was last updated on 2020-09-25." The date makes no sense since there was a lot of update to the UI and feature since September.

@mara0209 

OK, and do you know if your organization has pushed out any Windows updates to your devices recently too please?  I wonder if perhaps an updated graphics card driver may be to blame.  Just a guess / wild theory, but if updates have been deployed, it is worth checking into this as the possible cause.

@PeterRising There was a Windows Update pushed... I doubt the graphic driver issues since people with different machine (HP, DELL, laptop and desktop) are seeing the problem. Looks more like a Teams update to me

Latest version seem to fixed in the latest version.

As of today it is OK and I now have this version:

You have Microsoft Teams Version 1.3.00.34662 (64-bit). It was last updated on 2021-02-05.