SOLVED

Seamless Sign on with Duo

Valued Contributor

Hello

Please I need your help on this.

We are looking into enabling Seamless SSO in Azure AD sync. https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/active-directory/hybrid/how-to-connect-sso-quick-start

We are also looking using Duo for our 2FA for Azure/O365. I wanted to check to make sure that Seamless SSO will still work with Duo as our 2FA provider before we move forward with this.

I emailed Duo support and got the following reply: "Regarding your question about Azure Active Directory Seamless Single Sign-On, our engineer tested with Duo SSO (Azure has to be the IdP for Duo SSO ) and it worked.

I would like to confirm whether it works with Duo for Azure Conditional Access or not, I believe it work,

However I would like to confirm whether Azure Active Directory Seamless Single Sign-On can work with Azure CA or not."

1 Reply
best response confirmed by Christopher Hoard (MVP)
Solution

@IBN 

If this is about Azure AD I would direct this question to the Entra forum. I will mark it off but should it be about Teams, please write out the question this relates to in Teams functionality and I will be happy to come back and review

Entra forum is here in SCI: Microsoft Entra (Azure AD) - Microsoft Tech Community

Best, Chris