SOLVED

Scheduling Meetings

Copper Contributor

This is two related questions.  I'm a new user...participated quite a bit, new to hosting.

When I schedule a meeting, it is not sending out invites to the group the meeting is scheduled for.  Yet, yesterday, when I held one with one individual from within our group, it sent an invite out to the entire group.  I found the invite in my trash - it never went to my inbox and the team members received it.

Also when I accept an invite to a team meeting, it sends the invite to the trash and I have to go move it back to my inbox to keep the login information. 

Am I missing a setting somewhere for either of these issues...seems to me like it might be related.

1 Reply
best response confirmed by ThereseSolimeno (Microsoft)
Solution
How are you scheduling the invites? If you do it from the Calendar App in Teams and choose the meeting to happen in a channel, Teams members should receive the invite. You as organizer are not going to receive the invite that it's automatically added to your calendar though
1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by ThereseSolimeno (Microsoft)
Solution
How are you scheduling the invites? If you do it from the Calendar App in Teams and choose the meeting to happen in a channel, Teams members should receive the invite. You as organizer are not going to receive the invite that it's automatically added to your calendar though

View solution in original post