Scheduled call forwarding

Copper Contributor

Hey there,

I'm currently discussing this issue with support but see them struggling a little.

My problem:

I want to be able to direct callers to voicemail outside business hours. This should apply to all employees.

My idea:

Either forward calls from users to a central auto-attendant or to their corresponding voicemail. Since technically both would be a kind of forwarding, there's not much of a difference in setup. 

Only thing I didn't find yet is a schedule or scheduled policy that will do that for me, instead of having to run scripts like Get-csonlineuser | Set-CsOnlineVoicemailUserSettings every time I want to enable/disable forwarding on a global level.

Any ideas on how to accomplish this? Thanks.

Cheers

2 Replies

Hi,

If you ( or your users) set that calls should go to voicemail when not answered, calls will go to voicemail both when users can't answer during business hours and outside of business hours. Is there a problem that unanswered calls go to voicemail during business hours?

Running a script that changes settings is probably not god to do everyday since it can be a couple of ours delay before settings apply.

Did you ever figure out how to do this? The SCHEDULED part of this is what I am trying to figure out. I dont want my teams app ringing after hours, I want it to go straight to voicemail. I also dont want to have to remember to sign out and sign into the teams app on my phone everyday. I just want it to go to voicemail at 6pm, then ring again at 8am.