Saving recording to OneDrive…

Copper Contributor

After a team meeting where I recorded, it says Saving recording to OneDrive… more than 2 hours now ... how could I access my recording

11 Replies

@Shchekn Hi, well that doesn't sound right. How long was the meeting btw? You can verify if it's a interface issue by checking the meeting chat history, or the channel conversation if it was a channel meeting.

If you can't find it there, you probably have to raise a support ticket to get things sorted (Microsoft analyzing logs etc.)

@Shchekn I am also experiencing this at the moment, I've been waiting for an hour now and it was just a 10 min long meeting. This was a training boot camp so its really important to share this with the other participants.

Did you found a workaround for this?

@yvesV1595 As mentioned above, can you see the meeting recording link in the meeting chat or in the channel conversation? (if it was a channel meeting).

@ChristianBergstrom Hi, thanks for the reply, it is now working alright. Though I had to wait for more than 2 hours for it to be watchable (it was a just a 10 mins clip)

To answer your question, did you mean the "recording has stopped. saving recording to onedrive" prompt? then yes, it was visible in the chat, though it was not clickable and the only options available to it was "learn more" and "Report issue". 

Hi @ChristianBergstrom I have the same issue - it's been 1 hour since the meeting ended (1-hour meeting) and the it still says "saving recording to OneDrive". I don't see the video on OneDrive. Can you please help? Thanks.

Hello, as a community member I can't do much about these kind of issues. I suppose you were the organizer? Have a look in the meeting chat, or channel conversation (if it was channel recording) to see how it looks there. Personal meetings get saved to OneDrive and channel meetings to SharePoint.

You can always ask your IT admin to troubleshoot for you using the admin center diagnostics tools or even open up a support ticket with Microsoft.
Had similar problems today and its been 2 days but I still cant access the recording. Hope someone can help or atleast help me send out a support ticket
hi im facing the same issue. how do u raise a support ticket?
What is maximung recording size? Thanks.

Hi @kalaivanan1995 

I am an independent advisor answering questions about Microsoft Teams. Here are the steps to log a ticket with Microsoft.

• Navigate to Office.com or Microsoft365.com and log in
  • From the home page, select Admin icon Teresa_Cyrus_0-1667310980113.png

• From the left menu, select Support then New Service Request
    Teresa_Cyrus_1-1667311087813.png

• Type in a Title relevant to your issue and press Enter.  Microsoft will provide you some resources. Ignore the resources to log a ticket.
    Teresa_Cyrus_2-1667311270458.png
  • Scroll to the bottom, select Contact Support. 
  • Complete the Contact support form.
  • Teresa_Cyrus_3-1667311458006.png

• If you find this information helpful, please mark it as the best answer or like it, which will help others with the same question.

/Teresa

#traccreations4e

Hi @BlogdeJuan 

I am an independent advisor addressing questions about MS Teams.

• As a guide, each 1-hour recording is about 400 MB. 
  • Teams' maximum recording size is 4 hours or 1.5 GB.
  • Channel meeting recordings are saved in the File Tab to SharePoint.
  • Non-channel meeting recordings are saved in the File Tab to One Drive

If the meeting record is missing, contact your IT Administrator.  The IT Admin can run a test using a diagnostic tool. Here is MS documentation for details.

If you find this information helpful, please mark it as the best answer or like it, which will assist others with the same question.

/Teresa

#traccreations4e