SOLVED

Sales overview for Microsoft Teams

Copper Contributor

Hi Team,

My name is Avinash and I am an IT admin for my company, which is a partner with Microsoft.

We would like to Sale Teams package to customers. I have read the Teams Playbook that is attached to this conversation. 

My question is, can you help me with a technical guidance on how we can roll-out teams and showcase to new customers as a demo. Is there a way or a process defined to project Teams as a demo or a mock to customers? I would like to project/demo to my Sales persons,  how Teams can be deployed/roll-out. How can I help my sales executive to demonstrate Teams to customers?

2 Replies
best response confirmed by Avinashv (Copper Contributor)
Solution

Hi,

First thing to ponder upon here, is to understand that Teams is very dynamic in nature and so in order to showcase the true potential it needs to be tested within the organization first.

Once, you start using it keep tracking the Pros and cons at hand and further create a questionnaire based on your experience.

Plan a 3 day workshop for the organization you want to sell Teams to wherein get the details of the organization via questionnaire's answers, a kick-off call and meetup.

Following which setup a nextday meetup to discuss the use cases with multiple departments and keep a note of it.

lastly create a Plan for demonstrating the best utilization of Teams in the organization based on the complete data collected w.r.t the architecture.

Note : Create basic PPTs based on your own experience and utilization of Teams.

sono sempre libero basta contatarmi geazie mille avrei davvero bisogno di collaborazione ..
1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by Avinashv (Copper Contributor)
Solution

Hi,

First thing to ponder upon here, is to understand that Teams is very dynamic in nature and so in order to showcase the true potential it needs to be tested within the organization first.

Once, you start using it keep tracking the Pros and cons at hand and further create a questionnaire based on your experience.

Plan a 3 day workshop for the organization you want to sell Teams to wherein get the details of the organization via questionnaire's answers, a kick-off call and meetup.

Following which setup a nextday meetup to discuss the use cases with multiple departments and keep a note of it.

lastly create a Plan for demonstrating the best utilization of Teams in the organization based on the complete data collected w.r.t the architecture.

Note : Create basic PPTs based on your own experience and utilization of Teams.

View solution in original post