SOLVED

Remove and Stop messages that we do not with to share with the business

Copper Contributor

We had a member of staff leave the business yesterday and they were removed from the team, and this message was sent to the business. This was not needed and we did not wish everyone to know this.

Q1) how do we stop this happening again

Q2) can we delete this message (there are no edit options, or indeed any options)

clipboard_image_0.png

I have full admin rights

regards

kev

2 Replies
best response confirmed by DeveloperCYT (Copper Contributor)
Solution
Hi @DeveloperCYT,

Not possible currently to hide or delete the channel activity. There is a uservoice open for it here

https://microsoftteams.uservoice.com/forums/555103-public/suggestions/32673781-how-to-hide-activity-...

Would recommend to vote on it - it's getting a high number of votes as it's an increasingly in demand feature - from your scenario and not public;y disclosing information to clutter.

Let's hope they pick it up - I have voted myself. Nothing in terms of a workaround currently apart from announcing to the business prior to the removal, or leaving it there temporarily to the feature above is added. Understand this isn't ideal.

Hope that answers your question

Best ,Chris
1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by DeveloperCYT (Copper Contributor)
Solution
Hi @DeveloperCYT,

Not possible currently to hide or delete the channel activity. There is a uservoice open for it here

https://microsoftteams.uservoice.com/forums/555103-public/suggestions/32673781-how-to-hide-activity-...

Would recommend to vote on it - it's getting a high number of votes as it's an increasingly in demand feature - from your scenario and not public;y disclosing information to clutter.

Let's hope they pick it up - I have voted myself. Nothing in terms of a workaround currently apart from announcing to the business prior to the removal, or leaving it there temporarily to the feature above is added. Understand this isn't ideal.

Hope that answers your question

Best ,Chris

View solution in original post