SOLVED

Removal of default option when logging into microsoft teams account

Copper Contributor

hi there, 

I joined a team meeting today provided by my university using my personal email address, this leading to another default account being created other than the original/personal account on my personal account for Microsoft teams. 

my current issue is that I do not want this guest account as a default option whenever I log in, I removed it from the organisation assuming that it would have completely removed it overall, however, it still appears as an option and I can now not use it at all because I removed it from the organisation, being my university. (it comes up with an error to login and that it does not recognise it whenever I switch to it). 

I have tried speaking to 3 people today, 2 via chat and one on the phone and none of them could provide me with a solution to this issue and I was told to come on here and create a post. 

I just want it so whenever I logon to my personal email, it just takes me to my personal default page rather than giving me the option of my personal one as well as a guest account that I made today just for one meeting. 

please say if you need any extra clarification, as I'm not sure if I have fully articulated my issue well enough. 

many thanks

zoe 

1 Reply
1 best response