SOLVED

Registration/activation not working

Copper Contributor

Hello,

here is my problem:

i try to get free teams running with my companys email adress (no Office License running on that account). When i start teams desktop application and login to my account, it states: 

"Bleiben Sie nicht zurück! Bitten Sie Ihren Administrator, Microsoft Teams zu aktivieren.

Sie sind zurzeit als [company email adress] angemeldet.

So i click on "Bei Teams registrieren" (eng. = register with teams) and it brings me to this Website: https://products.office.com/de-de/microsoft-teams/free?rtc=1&market=de. I click on "Kostenlos registrieren" (eng.=sign up for free) and a login window appears, when i try to login it states: [company domain] is not in our system...

if i just try to login to the microsoft account (same Email adress), it works just fine. i dont see MS Teams in "all apps" when logged into the www.office.com

Really strange is: i was able to login to Teams without a problem for about 1 Day. i can still Use the mobile App.

sometimes when i try to login it sends a push messange to the MS Authenticator on my phone asking permission for: admin@[companys name].onmicrosoft.com - this account i dont know where its comming from. it is certainly not in use of anybody. When i grant access, the login proceeds as usual.

to sum it up: it hink the issue here is somehow that teams for this account is not aktivated, anyhow i am not able to do so, due to

1: not even seeing Teams in www.office.com and

2: not beeing able to log into the admin area with the (i dont know where and why) generated admin profile (admin@[companys name].onmicrosoft.com).

Any Help would be very much appreciated, thank you!

2 Replies
best response confirmed by MW_20 (Copper Contributor)
Solution

@MW_20worked it out. Solution was: getting the name of the admin account which was ( idont know at which point created) (admin@[companyname].onmicrosoft.com) logging in with it (just normal microsoft website), reset password -> after i had the password of the admin account, i logged on with it, now it works!

@MW_20I paid 105.99 for my new subscription to Microsoft  work and it is still asking me to pay, not sure what is wrong by can you help me?  it keeps telling me that my subscript has expired even though I have paid for it on 4/29/2020.

1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by MW_20 (Copper Contributor)
Solution

@MW_20worked it out. Solution was: getting the name of the admin account which was ( idont know at which point created) (admin@[companyname].onmicrosoft.com) logging in with it (just normal microsoft website), reset password -> after i had the password of the admin account, i logged on with it, now it works!

View solution in original post