SOLVED

Redirect call queue to another call queue

Copper Contributor

Hello

Is there a way to redirect a call queue to another call queue after a timeout.

E.g. we have a support call queue, and if none replies after a while it should redirect the call to the reception call queue.

Is this possible?

Thank you in advance

6 Replies

Does nobody have an idea on this? Can't be i am the only one with this requirement. Or can this be solved somehow different?

best response confirmed by YooLaurin (Copper Contributor)
Solution

@YooLaurin Yes, that is possible. In Call time out handeling configure "Redirect this call to" and set it to "Voice app" and search for the other queue that you want to failover to.

clipboard_image_0.png

Thank you. That helps. It is not exactly what i was looking for, i'd like to let another call queue ring *as well* so simuntaneously to the existing after some time (if noone pickups the phone). But i can do it by just setting a low timeout and redirect to another call queue that contains all the users.

@YooLaurin Create two Call Queues (Call Queue 1 and Call Queue 2) and two agent groups (Agent Group 1 and Agent Group 2). 

In Call Queue 1 set Agent Group 1 as call agents and set calls to be routed to Call Queue 2 after x minutes.

In Call Queue 2 set Agent Group 1 and Agent Group 2 as agents, agents in both groups will get calls for Call Queue 2.

clipboard_image_0.png

Top, ty that works.
Any help will be greatly appreciated. I need to setup AA to Go to Reception CQ Location 1 for 30 Seconds and If no one answers, go to CQ Location 2, if no one Answers it should go to Voicemail of CQ Location 1
1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by YooLaurin (Copper Contributor)
Solution

@YooLaurin Yes, that is possible. In Call time out handeling configure "Redirect this call to" and set it to "Voice app" and search for the other queue that you want to failover to.

clipboard_image_0.png

View solution in original post