Recordings Missing after being saved to Teams

Copper Contributor

I am the owner of two Teams and record meetings for both. In each Team, I have added a tab titled 'Recordings' and save the recordings for each Team in their respective tabs. 

In one of the Teams, after the recordings are saved I get the expected behavior where all recordings appear as thumbnails for users to select and view. See Image:

However, in the other Team, after saving the recording in the 'Recordings' tab it behaves as if it has replaced or "overwritten" previous recordings that were stored there. Additionally, instead of appearing as a thumbnail, the recording takes up all space within the 'Recordings' tab. See Image:

Teams2.jpg

Working under the assumption that the old recordings had somehow been removed, I went to Stream to attempt to load them into the 'Recordings' tab. When I tried this, I received an alert indicating that the recording I was attempting to upload was already there. See Image:

Teams3.jpg

Any thoughts on why this is occurring or direction on how to resolve?

1 Reply

@ZF-AtPride 

I am having the same issue with recordings of recurring sessions: the new recording overwrites the previous one. Have you found any solution to this?