Recording

Copper Contributor
Hello everyone!

I hope everything's fine.
I need help for this or my classmates are going to hate on me forever..

Basically we follow this course on Teams, in which the professor set the account in a way that he's the only one recording the meeting.

Yesterday however he organized a new class and we were allowed to start the recording. Everything was fine until the end. In fact, the Recording didn't show up. Usually, when the professor records the lecture, it appears a link that opens Microsoft Stream in which we find the lecture, but this time it didn't happen.

In other channels in which the professors allow us to write and record, when we record, at the end there's not a link to Microsoft Streams, but a file that can be downloaded in 20 days..

My question is: can the recording be recovered? I believed that it didn't appear since in the channel of this professor we can't write anything.. we can't write a post or even in the chat. May this be the reason why the recording wasn't shared? and if this is true, if the professor changes the settings, can the recording be recovered?

Please I need an answer.. i'm desperate.. thank you!
2 Replies

Hi,

It could be that you, or the one that started the recording, doesn't have the Stream license and that is why the recording wasn't uploaded to Stream. 

Since you get the option to download the recording you should do that, and then someone with Stream access should upload the recording to Stream so others can watch it.

Hi,

I started the recording and yes i for sure don't have the license to post it on Streams.. but the problem is that it doesn't even appear the possibility to download it! At the of the recording nothing showed up