Recorded video not showing in Streams login

Copper Contributor

Hi All,

We have a education licenses( Office 365 A1 for faculty & Office 365 A1 for student and Office 365 A3 for faculty) 

In Microsoft Teams meeting, The organizer of the meeting start the recording and when the meeting end  the organizer Stop the recording.  Usually within few minutes the recording will be available in Office 365 login under Streams,  but the recording is not storing in the login. 

But we can able to view the recording under Channels with Error as " Recording failed to upload to streams" Kindly find the screen below.  

Hemaraj_0-1587302840773.png

3 Replies

I am facing the same problem. Have you found a solution. I did not received any comments from my institute admin or Microsoft help. @Hemaraj 

@akshay_1p 

We are experiencing the same problem.  This worked great until about a week ago.  I see no one has provided any kind of solution!

HELP!

@dbond Hello, this is a temporary change while they are working on Stream infrastructure improvements. You can read more about it here https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/t5/microsoft-teams/changes-to-teams-meeting-recordings-for-edu-a...