Re: Welcome to the Microsoft Teams Virtual Events Ask Microsoft Anything

Copper Contributor
Hello from the Autotmotive Sector: I am writing to see if there is a work around for the SHIFTS, EVENTS over lap problem. Some events can overlap ( end of one event is the start of the next shift segment) but others have a forced 5 minute gap. I think the issue is with the error proofing logic. Submitted a "Customer Voice" 1 year ago without luck Any work arounds? Thank you for your time.
6 Replies

Hi @moorej2050  The Shifts team was not online during yesterday's virtual events AMA, so I'm moving this to the main Teams discussion forum.

@ThereseSolimeno Ok Thanks. May I have the link to that? Also will someone from that team answer? I submitted this issue in the Customer Voice last April so I an hoping to get a response. 

I reached out to the PMs to respond to this by Friday.  Link didn't change: https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/t5/microsoft-teams/re-welcome-to-the-microsoft-teams-virtual-eve...

Therese: Thank you so much for the help. We have a really great use case here using Teams shift data to cross filter machine state data ( from and open source system ) in PowerBi. All inside of Teams. Happy to share the concept some time if you or your team is interested. Thanks again.

@ThereseSolimeno 

Hello Therese: 

I did not receive an answer from the Shifts team as of yet. Thank you for your help.

Best Regards

Jeff

I'm so sorry, Jeff - I will ping that group again.