Re: Can't delete Wiki tab, OneDrive doesn't work and can't schedule Team Meetings

Copper Contributor

I have set up and account for testing purposes and so far I have come across 3 main issues and it's quite disappointing. 

1- The "Wiki" tab is already been added as a default  but can't be removed. I am the admin owner. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the application. Also I tried to add OneNote tab and it had an issue with adding it to my tabs. Note: Other tab such as Zoho, Excel works no problem. 

2- Have an issue with uploaded attachment into team conversation. It's been forever since this error has been up "We're setting up your files. Check back in a few minutes" Also OneDrive is not working. This error shows up "Something went wrong"

3- New Team Meetings can't be schedule, even on Outlook. 

Can anyone help with these 3 issues I am having please. 

2 Replies
1. Does this happen with all teams? Normally you can remove Wiki-tab. However if you try to remove it just immediately after clicking the Wiki the first time --> it is still provisioning it. Just wait a minute or so and it should be removable. Otherwise it is a bug.

2. Did you change the Site URL recently? But if this is happening within the same team as Wiki issue --> perhaps your Team wasn't correctly provisioned at all. As a fast troubleshooting try creating a new team and see if that one works ok.

3. This could be a result of many things.. You can see Meetings app in the left rail right? Do you know your interoperatibility mode? Are you in Islands? The interop mode can dictate if Teams meetings can be scheduled or there can be policies set that don't allow meeting scheduling (allowing use of Outlook add in). Does Meet now work?

@Vesa Nopanen 

Wiki Tab and One drive has magically been fixed. I have put it aside for a while and a week later it is now working.

Wiki can now been removed and I have uploaded OneNote. 

We can now share files in OneDrive 

And meetings also work. 

However I am now wondering how often this might happen and afraid of loosing any data with certain glitches and bugs like these. 

Thank you for your reply.