"Page Expired" when attempting to log into workplace via SSO

Copper Contributor

Hello, I was hoping to receive some help regarding logging into Teams via SSO on a work account. Windows 11

Sometimes, Teams will log me out of my session and I have to log back in via SSO and OTP.

Most of the time this happens I get an error after typing in my credentials, then the OTP thats sent to my phone:

-------------------------------------
Page Expired
The page you are trying to access is no longer available.
-------------------------------------

Thats the entire message. Restarting does nothing. Reinstalling does nothing. I have to completely remove teams and all teams cache from my system using a powershell script, then reinstall to get it to work again.

If I only close Teams, then remove Teams cache from the Appdata I still receive this error. Is there a faster way to resolve this than to completely remove and reinstall teams? Or even better, avoid this happening all together?

1 Reply

@zward05 

Since the community has not yet responded to your post, you might want to seek assistance with other resources that are focused on tech support:

• Ask your IT manager to open a support case or call Microsoft using the support line you were given.  Other options for business subscription admins are listed here:

Get support | Microsoft Docs

https://support.serviceshub.microsoft.com/supportforbusiness/create