SOLVED

"Nudging graphic" wanted

Iron Contributor

I have been searching for a friendly graphic I can add to emails when I reply to lengthy dialogues, to let people know, that this conversation would work better in Teams. The message could be something like "This conversation would work better in Microsoft Teams". 

Anybody seen something like that? 

3 Replies
best response confirmed by Jakob Rohde (Iron Contributor)
Solution

Hi @Jakob Rohde 

Mocked up something for you from the TAC based upon the colour schema and existing icons

TeamsNudge.jpg

Feel free to PM me and I can share the original file. To note if you have graphics in emails for them to display consistently you may want to add them to a third party service in order to embed them in the email 

You can easily mock it up in tools you can get online. In an ideal world the nudge would be native to Outlook. It would be a great add potentially to MyAnalytics so I have opened a uservoice here

https://microsoftteams.uservoice.com/forums/555103-public/suggestions/39745891-myanalytics-nudge-to-...

Whether it gets picked up in the future? Who knows? But it would be cool that if an email thread begins with more than x emails that the nudge is triggered in Outlook. Surely that could be done with AI. 

Hope that answers your question!

Best, Chris

@Jakob Rohde 

3podg5

Walker Texas Ranger @Chris Webb :white_heavy_check_mark:
1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by Jakob Rohde (Iron Contributor)
Solution

Hi @Jakob Rohde 

Mocked up something for you from the TAC based upon the colour schema and existing icons

TeamsNudge.jpg

Feel free to PM me and I can share the original file. To note if you have graphics in emails for them to display consistently you may want to add them to a third party service in order to embed them in the email 

You can easily mock it up in tools you can get online. In an ideal world the nudge would be native to Outlook. It would be a great add potentially to MyAnalytics so I have opened a uservoice here

https://microsoftteams.uservoice.com/forums/555103-public/suggestions/39745891-myanalytics-nudge-to-...

Whether it gets picked up in the future? Who knows? But it would be cool that if an email thread begins with more than x emails that the nudge is triggered in Outlook. Surely that could be done with AI. 

Hope that answers your question!

Best, Chris

View solution in original post