SOLVED

Quick Poll gives error: " Unable to reach app. Please try again."

Brass Contributor

Dear Teams Forums,

I don't think i am the only one so therefor i am trying to get some clarifications and feedback regarding my problem and if theirs a fix for it.

I did the following:

I have setup a meeting with an account that has an MS365 subscription and all my attendees gotten the link via Email. within that same meeting i am creating QuickPolls for short answers. i have tested it out with attendees who have no MS 365 subscription and 1 Attendee who does have an MS 365 subscription.

The user with the subscription can and could answer the quick poll via the Teams Desktop Client but every single attendee that joined via the web browser but also desktop client received the following error: " Unable to reach app. Please try again."  I downloaded the most recent version of the desktop client but still get the same error.

My question is: is this client related problem? web browser related issues or subscription related issues? 

3 Replies

We are having the same exact issue here!  @cbraafhart 

best response confirmed by cbraafhart (Brass Contributor)
Solution
I would assume this is a subscription related issue
After a few tests i came to the realization that indeed this is subscription related. users that join a teams meeting(with a subscription) got the ability and could answer the quick poll questions, but when i try to do the same just using a guest account users were unable to answer the quick poll.
1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by cbraafhart (Brass Contributor)
Solution
I would assume this is a subscription related issue

View solution in original post