SOLVED

Quick chat

Copper Contributor

Hello, In Skype, to chat with many people (different each time) it was enough to select them by  pressing CTRL and start the chat or video call, quickly.
In TEAMS I have to create a meeting, writing down all the names of the participants.

I find it very uncomfortable.
How can I do the same in TEAMS?
I wish I could just click on the names.

Thank you

4 Replies

You don't have to create a Teams meeting to create a group chat. See this guidance.

Create a group chat (microsoft.com)

Start a chat in Teams (microsoft.com)

@ChristianJBergstrom 

Thanks for the reply,
what you indicate to me is the "normal" system. In this way I have to type in all the names I want to enter in the chat. I have 50 colleagues and every time I have to chat with different colleagues, I cannot create predefined groups. If I have to chat (or call) 10 people I have to type all 10 names. in SKYPE I could select them from a list by simply pressing CTRL and clicking on the names of the colleagues I wanted to chat with.
I was looking for something similar in TEAMS

grazie

best response confirmed by Eleuterio63 (Copper Contributor)
Solution
I get it and I don't think it will be long until this will be possible in Teams too. They're adding so many features so it seems very likely to me.
I hope

grazie!
1 best response

Accepted Solutions
best response confirmed by Eleuterio63 (Copper Contributor)
Solution
I get it and I don't think it will be long until this will be possible in Teams too. They're adding so many features so it seems very likely to me.

View solution in original post